The Meuble du Quebec campaign achieved its goals!
The Meuble du Québec buying-local campaign was held from August 24 to September 20, 2020 and the AFMQ team is thrilled with the visibility obtained! The habit of asking to see Quebec furniture first at retailers may not yet be at 100%, but this awareness campaign has certainly moved the cause in the right direction. Not to mention that many retailers have ordered Meuble du Québec display tools to identify local products in their stores. Here are some highlights:
MEDIA RELATIONS - DIGITAL MARKETING - INFLUENCE MARKETING
he kickoff? A press release distributed to all major Quebec media. Read the press release
- 3.4 million people reached thanks to mentions in traditional Quebec media La Presse - Grenier aux nouvelles - Huffington Post
- 650,000 impressions obtained in social networks
- Increase in the number of Facebook and Instagram subscribers of Meuble du Québec
- 2.5X higher traffic on the Meuble du Québec site
- 162,000 pages visited on the Meuble du Québec site, compared to 52,000 the previous month
The public was able to see three different TV commercials of 10 seconds each, broadcast in the same commercial break, during the broadcast of highly watched shows.
- 2.9 million people reached with the 3 TV spots broadcast on RC, ARTV and RDI
- 8,650 unique visitors to the Partner Area dedicated to Meuble du Québec
- Web banners on the Radio-Canada site had exceptional click-through rates
- Three Facebook posts that reached 72,000 people
Three pages on the Radio-Canada website were devoted to promoting Meuble du Québec.
- TheVideo Portrait starring Joël Dupras, designer at Huppé, has been viewed 273,617 times
- 9,458 clicks on the link to the Web article ‘’10 reasons to buy Quebec ready-to-assemble furniture’’ (In French)
- 4670 participants in the ‘’Win a piece of furniture from Quebec!’’ contest
- 38,475 people reached by the URBANIA newsletter
- Web banners on the URBANIA site were viewed 69,775 times
MEUBLE DU QUÉBEC DISPLAY TOOLS
During the campaign, furniture retailers were encouraged to promote local furniture. Nearly 40 retailers from across the province have ordered display tools to identify Quebec furniture in store.
Almost 2,000 tent cards and nearly 200 door electrostatic stickers were sent to retailers! We are happy and proud of this great collaboration!
For any questions regarding Meuble du Québec, please contact Marie-Eve Boucher at firstname.lastname@example.org.