Prevention mutuals - Health and Safety
The QFMA provides its members with the opportunity of grouping together for a more efficient managing of the often complex health and safety matters. The partnership with PRÉVIBOIS ensures stable CNEEST contributions for members, professional services and performance ratios among the highest in Québec, with unmatched management costs.
Included in your membership:
- A prevention and compensation management expert assigned to your company
- Services offered throughout the province of Québec
- A complete evaluation of your occupational health and safety management system and the development of an action plan as soon as you join our prevention mutual
- Savings of more than 50% on training session and intervention rates, compared to market rates (all travel and accommodation costs are included*)
- 5 free days of services**
- Unlimited counselling service (by phone and email)
- Follow-up of our mutual performance by qualified actuaries
- Medical expertise, medical exams and legal services, including the management of complaints pursuant to Article 32 of the AIAOD
- Assistance during the visit of a CNESST inspector
- Support and assistance to help you meet your obligations as a prevention mutual member
- Invitation to various PRÉVIBOIS events (prevention meetings, convention, forums, etc.)
- Active involvement of PRÉVIBOIS in various committees for members’ best interests and to support occupational health and safety research:
- Conseil du patronat du Québec (CPQ)
- Commission des normes, de l’équité, de la santé et de la sécurité du travail (CNESST)
- Institut de recherche Robert-Sauvé en santé et en sécurité du travail (IRSST)
- Privileged access to a wide range of occupational health and safety information, such as: our continually updated website which includes a full section of publications exclusively for our members, press releases, information sheets, guides, newsletter, OSHA statistics and much more!
For further details please contact Gilles Pelletier, President and CEO, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 514 866-3631 x210.
* Except for fees for manual cutting courses, cultural ergonomics, clearing, due diligence, office ergonomics and ergonomics for occupational health
** Except for the following courses: manual cutting, lifting gear, cultural ergonomics, clearing, due diligence, office ergonomics and ergonomics for occupational health and the following interventions: risk analysis, occupational health and safety audit, lockout, ergonomic diagnostics, enclosed space and industrial hygiene services