Why become a member?
By becoming members, companies have access to a multitude of benefits and services, in addition to promoting and defending their common issues.
- Representation to governments
- Savings in collective and damages insurance
- Business development and networking opportunities
- Meuble du Québec signature and website
- Health and safety savings
- Interest supported on various forums
- Inside information
Who can become a member?
Manufacturers of RESIDENTIAL, OFFICE, ARCHITECTURAL and INSTITUTIONAL furniture (furniture for hotels or restaurants).
COMPONENT manufacturers, which are companies that manufacture and assemble furniture-related products (panels, legs, turned wood, etc.) and subcontracting companies.
INDUSTRY SUPPLIERS, which are companies that offer products and services to the furniture industry including hardware, finishing products, financial services, etc..
You want to become a member?
Contact Julie Lamarre, at 514 866-3631, extension 181 or email@example.com to find out about all the benefits a QFMA membership can bring to your business.
* The QFMA now offers rates adapted to small businesses, start-ups and self-employed workers.*