Why become a member?
To take advantage of the strength of a group of entrepreneurs who experience the same reality as yours.
Become a member also allows:
- To save on your insurances and prevention mutual
- To be represented when dealing with governmental authorities.
- To benefit from the Meuble du Québec signature
- To increase your visibility with targeted groups
- To develop your business
- To receive insider information
Who can become a member?
The QFMA has three membership categories:
Regular members: manufacturers of residential, institutional (furniture for hotels or restaurants), office furniture and architectural cabinet-making
Affiliate members: companies that manufacture and assemble furniture-related products: furniture components (panels, legs, etc.), lamps and decorative accessories, and sub-contractor companies.
Associate members: companies that offer products and services to the furniture industry, including hardware, finishing products, financial services, etc.
Want to become a member?
To find out more about the many benefits a QFMA membership can provide to your company, contact Yves Daigle, at 514 730-4555 or at firstname.lastname@example.org.