Training seminar on the classification rules plywood and hardwood veneers
Organized by the CHPVA, the Canadian Association of plywood and hardwood veneer, this full-day training seminar will take place on June 6th at the Congress Centre Le Palace in Laval.
Who Should Attend?
- Distribution companies, their buying and selling teams
- Manufacturers of plywood and hardwood veneers, their sales representatives, both internal and external
- Manufacturers of furniture, cabinets, shop fittings, architectural millwork and their purchasing managers
- Teachers from Quebec school board training centres
- The different types of plywood and their applications
- Techniques for cutting hardwood veneers
- The official rules for the classification of plywood
- The various techniques for arranging hardwood veneers
- Trends in the North American market for industrial products
- Effective strategies for the sale and purchase of hardwood plywood
Participation fees *
Costs $ 250 plus applicable taxes ($ 287.44) include:
- Training materials valued at over $ 50
- Health breaks and dinner.
* Group rates available.